We have the largest selection of Dunhill pipes in Europe. Over 800 White spot pipes for sale.
Alfred Dunhill opened his tobacconist shop in 1907 in Duke Street. At first, the pipes were purchased from independent pipe makers. In 1910 Alfred opened his own workshop closet to the shop.
Around 1912, Alfred added the ivory White Spot to the mouthpiece. This was to help staff and his clients the correct way of (re)positioning the hand-cut mouthpiece on the Dunhill pipe.
This symbol would soon become a sign of recognition for all Dunhill products, and became an international registered trademark.